Digital Transformation Programme
TV viewing behaviour is shifting globally. The process may be different in every territory, but the underlying trends are the same: eyeballs shift from passive devices to connected interactive devices, the rise of global disruptors and content discovery shifting to social media. Best practices will often be applicable in many territories as trends and players are identical.
In response to this changing reality, traditional broadcasters worldwide are transforming to multi screen video publishers. This transformation process not only impacts technology, structure and business, but also content creation, program marketing and commercial product development. Managing this transformation process is the key challenge for senior management in the years to come. It requires restructuring, new processes, new people and new products to be created.
To support senior management in these transformation processes Entertainment Master Class, Coming Next and VAST MEDIA have teamed up to create the Digital Transformation Program. By joining our program broadcasters create a solid basis for guiding their organisations through this impactful proces. It consists of international benchmarks, exchange of best practices and structured peer-reviews.
For participating broadcasters it is a solid foundation for your own strategy setting, knowledge sharing and change management. It inspires with the latest insights and ideas for content creations, helps you understand how the business side of the operations is changing and keeps you up-to-date with the latest technological developments. The knowledge is collected globally, tailored to your specific needs and can then be actively pushed deep into your organisation by internal and external thought leaders.
The Digital Transformation Program is a two-year effort that engages the organisation on many levels: company wide in-company seminars, deep dive masterclasses for senior management, executive updates for the board and external peer reviews for the digital thought leaders in your own company. The modular setup and tailored individual modules bring a lot of value, while still adapting your specific needs.
Digital Transformation Masterclass Program Basis
- Annual benchmarking study covering all key aspects of content creation, programming, distribution, monetization, operational aspects and organisational impact.
- Digital Transformation Masterclass for programming, development and branded content managers
- Executive update (2x per year, board level, 1 hour)
- Digital Thought leader Roundtable (1x per year, 2-3 thought leaders per company, 2 days, 2 seat per company)
In-house company wide seminar
- Keynotes by your CEO and an external speaker of similar level
- Market update and external best-of case studies selected for your company
- Internal case study presentation
- Q&A with all presenters
- Moderated by one of our experts
- In depth workshop (1 day, 2 external speakers, up to 12 people)
- Design Thinking / Handling Ideas
- Change Management
- Brand Funded Content
- Premium Programmatic
The Digital Transformation Program is developed by The Entertainment Master Class, Coming Next TV and VAST MEDIA. Together they bring a combination of cutting edge best practices research, a global database of digital case studies and the unparalleled experience of the EMC faculty members.