TURIN | MARCH 12 – 14, 2014
IMPACT is the world’s most important marketplace for factual content. Broadcasters, producers, archivists and noted figures in the history, biography and current affairs realm will be heading to Turin, Italy from March 12-14, 2014.
Unfolding over the course of two intense and productive days, IMPACT features an agenda crafted by practitioners, including:
- Keynotes, talks and multi-speaker sessions covering the most significant content production and development issues being faced today
- Screenings of the finest content, including a roundup of the best factual content from around the world
- An awards and recognition program that selects and honours the best factual content in the world
- Facilitated one-on-one meetings, enabling content executives to meet, buy, sell and collaborate
- Identification of new opportunities to influence viewers and monetize content in television, film, and digital media
- Stimulating intellectual & cultural performances, presentations, and activities
Building upon the successful legacy of previous editions that took place in New York, Rome, London, and Toronto, IMPACT in Italy is a new take on the established genre and is a must-attend for all serious players in factual content.
CHECK OUT THE FULL SCHEDULE HERE.