GLOBES | FORMAGINATION 2013
GLOBES | MAD – Marketing, Advertising, Digital and Communication Conference 2013
TEL AVIV | July 17, 2013
Armoza Formats, in collaboration with Globes and EMC are searching for ideas for the next international entertainment format.
- The pitching took place during the 2013 Globes’ MAD Conference.
- The winner received up to $25,000$ and a scholarship for an EMC module
- The formats eligible for the competition should include new original idea. Genre: non-scripted format.
- Each finalist received 5 minutes to pitch his/her format and 5 minutes for judges Q & A.
UPDATE – And the Winners Are:
- Formagination Winner 2013: Lior Lederman with his Location Game Show “Whose House is it Anyway”
- Runner Up - (Winner of the Entertainment Master Class Scholarship): Dror Levy & Yaron Brovinsky with entertainment game show format “I Do, You Don’t”
- Wildcard Winner: Shahar Kaminski with factual entertainment format “Dream Job”
Photos: Elwin De Groot