NYC TELEVISION WEEK | The Content Show | November 12-13, 2014
The Content Show is a dedicated conference and marketplace that will cover all aspects of programming, development and distribution for scripted, live, news, sports, documentary, and nonfiction entertainment, as well as, branded content on all screens.
Beyond the conference sessions, The Content Show will also feature a networking lounge and a series of highly interactive presentation rooms where production companies can pitch their content and programming initiatives to buyers and programmers in a unique, organic setting unlike any other conference. The Content Show is a must-attend event for leaders, senior executives, and programming creators from cable and digital networks, broadcasters, production companies, producers, social media outlets, publishers, news, sports franchises, advertising agencies, and brands.
FOR ENTERTAINMENT MASTER CLASS ATTENDEES!
Use code NYCEMC to save 25% off regular registration rate of $1,199!
Visit at NYCTelevisionWeek.com/TheContentShow to get more information.
Network Programming & Development Execs; Producers & Production Companies; Agents, Attorneys and Talent including Writers and Directors; Production Service Providers, Studios, Production & Editing Facilities, Advertisers and Brands; Content Acquisitions, Distribution & Licensing experts; Investors and Production Funders—in short anyone creating, buying or selling content!
In Conversation With: A creative dialogue hosted by senior Programming and Development executives from top networks and production companies in breakout sessions including: AMC; Nat Geo; Nat Geo Wild; Food Network; DIY; GAC; CMT; VH-1; BET; Lifetime; A&E; FYI; Discovery Networks; Discovery Digital; TruTV; Hallmark Channel/Crown Media; The Weather Channel; Original Productions; Authentic Entertainment; Leftfield Pictures (David George, Pres); Atlas Media; North South Productions; & many more to be announced.
Keynote Speakers Include:
Josh Sapan, President and Chief Executive Officer | AMC Networks Inc.
Peter Tortorici, CEO | Group M Entertainment Global
Meet Programming Leaders
- Alan Eyres, Senior Vice President, Programming and Development, National Geographic Channel
- Benjamin Ringe, SVP Development, Peacock Productions
- Colin Decker, COO, Discovery Digital
- Michael Garcia, Chief Creative Officer, Televisa
- Chris Grant, CEO, Electus
- Bill Hillary, President SiTV (Fuse & NUVOtv)
- Blaine Hopkins, Partner + Co-Executive Producer, NorthSouth Productions
- Neil Katz, Editor-in-Chief and Vice President of Content, The Weather Company
- Bruce David Klein, President & Executive Producer, Atlas Media Corp
- Pat Lafferty, CEO, BBH North America
- Eli Lehrer, Senior Vice President of Non-Fiction Programming, Lifetime
- Steven Lerner, SVP Programming & Development, HGTV, DIY
- Lauren Lexton, Co-Founder and Co- CEO, Authentic Entertainment
- Chris Linn, President, Head of Programming, truTV
- Tanya Lopez, Senior Vice President, Original Movies, Lifetime
- Courteney Monroe, CEO, National Geographic Channels U.S.
- Brent Montgomery, CEO, Leftfield Entertainment
- Tim Pastore, President, Original Programming & Production, National Geographic Channel U.S.
- John Penney, Chief Strategy Officer, Starz
- Philip D. Segal, CEO & Executive Producer, Original Productions
- Henry Schlieff, Group President, Discovery Networks
- Michelle Vicary, EVP Programming & Network Publicity, Hallmark Channel
And many more.
AFFINIA | THE MANHATTAN
371 7TH AVENUE (AT 31ST STREET), NEW YORK